Operating the tubing cutter
The following instruction explain how to operate the Tubing Cutter
- Mark a point ton the tubing indication the length at which the tubing is to be cut.
- Align the mark with the cutter.
- Twist the knob until the cutting blade holds the tubing securely. Do not over tighten.
- Rotate the cutter around the tube, tightening the knob after each turn, until the tubing is cut.
- The edge of the tubing will be rolled inward as a result of cutting. Use the attached reamer to remove the roll in. the reamer’s top surface can be used as a file to further clean the cut edge before flaring.
- Replace the cutting wheel with the provided spare blade when the attached blade can no longer cut the tube.