- Enable higher productivity with the HP LaserJet P2035 Printer. Produce professional-looking, black-and-white documents at fast print speeds of up to 30 ppm in an easy-to-use design and all at an affordable price.
Enhance productivity and get great value for money with this black-and-white HP LaserJet.
- Enjoy fast print speeds of up to 30 ppm and get a fast first page out from low power mode with Instant-on Technology.
- Conveniently connect your printer to a computer using the USB or parallel port.
- Print a variety of office documents of almost any length, with a 250-sheet input tray; the 50-sheet multipurpose tray supports a variety of print media.
- Process complex files quickly with a 266 MHz processor and 16 MB memory.
Achieve impressive, professional quality results with this conveniently compact printer.
- Print professional-quality documents with crisp text and sharp images thanks to HP FastRes 1200 which provides 1200 dpi effective output quality.
- This sleek, space-saving printer’s compact design ensures that it fits conveniently into a small area of the desktop.
- Reduce operation noise with the printer’s unique Quiet mode.
- The reliable all-in-one HP LaserJet print cartridge is designed to meet your usage needs, optimize print quality and provide excellent value.
Extremely easy to set up, use, and maintain.
- Interactive intelligence built into the Original HP print cartridge optimizes print quality and provides alerts when supplies are low, making management straightforward.
- One-door access to the easy-to-install HP LaserJet Print Cartridge means installation and replacement are simple and convenient.
- Easily navigate printer functions with the simple LED control panel.
You’ll hardly notice it’s there
- Select quiet mode to reduce printer operation noise
- Easily print a range of media sizes including cards and prescription-size forms
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 30 ppm
(Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.)
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.0 sec
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective output with HP FastRes 1200)
- Print Resolution Technologies
- HP FastRes 1200, 600 dpi.
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 25000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 500 to 2500
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Processor speed
- 266 MHz
- Print languages
- Host Based, UPD (HP PCL5e)
- HP ePrint capability
- connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, IEEE 1284-compliant parallel
- Connectivity, optional
- HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet Print Server, HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11g Wireless Print Server, HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11g Wireless Print Server, HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit, HP USB Network Print Adapter
- Network ready
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8 through the HP Universal Print Driver, Windows 7 ready, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAM, 350 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4.3, v10.5, v10.6
- 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
- 150 MB available hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8 through the HP Universal Print Driver, Windows 7 ready, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003
Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5, v10.6, Linux, UNIX.
- Memory specifications
- 16 MB
- Maximum memory
- 16 MB
- Internal Storage
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray
- 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 150-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets)
- Up to 150
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5, envelopes (C5, B5, DL)
- Tray 2: A4, A5, A6
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (bond, light, heavy, plain, recycled, rough), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, heavy media
- Supported media weight
- Tray 1: 60 to 163 g/m² (straight through paper path for special media); Tray 2: 60 to 120 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 550 watts maximum (active/printing), 7 watts maximum (ready/sleep), 0.4 watts maximum (off)
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 1.949 kWhr/week
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)
- 54 dB(A)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 365 x 368 x 268 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 365 x 677 x 268 mm
- 10 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 481 x 330 x 465 mm
- Package weight
- 12.4 kg
- What’s in the box
- HP LaserJet P2035 printer, pre-installed introductory HP LaserJet print cartridge with up to 1,000 pages yield (in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752), Getting Started Guide, CD (user guide, printer software), power cord
- Cable included
- No, please purchase USB cable separately