Are you looking for a reliable place to buy a printer? IHAHA Technologies is the best place to purchase great and very good printers at extremely cheaper rates. Just buy this Canon IR-2520 Image Runner Printer from our online store and have it delivered right at your doorstep.
The daily demands of fast black and white printing are met with Canon IR-2520 Image Runner Printer ‘s speeds of up to 20 ppm and highly responsive recovery from sleep mode. Combined with up to 2,000 sheet paper capacity and an intuitive touch-screen display, this Multifunctional Printer (MFPs) is ideal for busy, small and medium workgroups with high print copy volumes.
The Canon IR-2520 Image Runner Printer cuts your paper consumption by half with a standard duplex printing mode, which allows easy printing or copying on both sides of the paper, without compromise in quality. Your business may reduce paper by up to 50% – saving resources and the environment at the same time.
The daily demands of fast black and white printing are met with speeds up to 20 ppm and highly responsive recovery from sleep mode. Combined with up to 2,000 sheet paper capacity, these Multifunctional Printers (MFPs) are ideal for busy, small and medium workgroups with high print copy volumes.
A large touch-screen display with intuitive menus makes the imageRUNNER 2500 series easy to use, enabling users to save time and do more. With optional colour send users can quickly and efficiently scan in colour straight to a variety of destinations.
Compatibility with Canon’s uniFLOW software provides greater transparency of costs, allowing you to track as well as charge specific print jobs to individuals, departments, locations, and projects.
Compatibility with Canon’s e-Maintenance can further improve uptime through remote diagnostics, automated meter readings and consumables monitoring to reduce administrative time. And with click charging, you only pay for what you print giving you greater control of costs.
A built-in security feature means prints are “held” until the relevant user identifies themselves, using a PIN number. This prevents documents piling up in output trays and being viewed by unauthorised eyes. Up to 100 can be stored at once. Alternatively with Canon’s uniFLOW solution, this can be combined with card security systems, enabling users to instantly access and print as many jobs as they wish. And once printed, they’re automatically deleted for watertight document control.
This model can be easily connected to your IT network, as well as integrated into your existing IT systems with PCL and optional PostScript support. Once connected, iW Management Console (iWMC) enables you to manage and monitor your whole fleet, from a single point of control.
- Print, copy, scan, optional send and fax
- Speed: Up to 20 ppm
- Up to 2,000 sheet maximum paper capacity
- Intuitive touch-screen display
- Extensive configuration options
- Network ready, PCL and optional PS support
- Energy efficient
- uniFLOW and e-Maintenance compatibility
- Desktop or Free-standing, (Reader-Printer Combined)
Maximum Original Size
- Cassette 1,3 and 4: A3, A4, A4R, A5R
- Custom size: 139.7 to 297mm x 182 to 432mm
- Cassette 2: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, Envelope (with optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1)
- Stack Bypass: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, Envelopes
- Custom size: 99 to 297mm x 148 to 432 mm
- Reading: 600dpi × 600dpi
- Copying: 600dpi × 600dpi
- Printing: 600dpi × 600dpi, 1200dpi x 1200dpi (UFRll-LT only)
- Number of Tones: 256 Gradations
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545 : 45ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2535i/2535 : 35ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2530i/2530 : 30ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2525i/2525 : 25ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2520i/2520 : 20ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545 : 22ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2535i/2535 : 22ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2530i/2530 : 15ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2525i/2525 : 15ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2520i/2520 : 15ppm (BW)
- Zoom: 25-400%
- Fixed: 25%, 50%, 70%, 100%, 141%, 200%, 400%
First Copy Time
- Black-and-White: 3.9sec (45/35 ppm model), 5.4sec (30/25 ppm model), 6.4sec (20 ppm model)
- 30 seconds
- 1 to 999 sheets
- Cassette: 64 to 90g/m2
- Stack Bypass: 64 to 128g/m2
- Duplex: 64 to 80g/m2
- Cassette 1: 550 sheets (80g/m2), (250 sheets for the imageRUNNER 2520i/ 2520)
- Cassette 2: 550 sheets for imageRUNNER 2525/i, 2530/i, 2535/i, 2545/i. 50 envelopes (with optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets (A4,A4R,A5;80g/m2), 50 sheets(A3;80g/m2)
- 550 sheets x 2 cassettes (80g/m2)
- 550 sheets x 1 cassette for imageRUNNER 2520/2520i only
- Total capacity: 2,300 sheets,(2,000 sheets for the imageRUNNER 2520i/ 2520)
- Canon Custom Processor, 400MHz
- 512MB (imageRUNNER 2500 i models), 256MB (imageRUNNER 2500 non i models)
- Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T), USB Host I/F 2.0 x 1 port, USB Device 1.0 x 1 port
- 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 4.2A (45/35 ppm model), 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 3.3A (30/25/20 ppm model)
- 1.827kW (45/35ppm model), 1.345kW (30/25ppm), 1.542kW (20ppm model)